- Black Diamond Group Limited and its subsidiaries (we, us and our) own and operate this Website.
- We believe that the information, content and material (Content) provided on our Website is current and reliable, but we do not guarantee that this is the case at all times.
- The Content is provided on an “as-is” “where-is” basis, and for your personal use and informational purposes only. You use this Website at your own risk.
- We do not make any express or implied promises with respect to the Website or Content, such as warranties as to merchantability, operation, non-infringement, usefulness, completeness, accuracy, currency, continuous availability, reliability, compatibility with your computer system, devices or software (Devices), being defect or error free, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- We do not promise that in using the Website no damage will occur to your Devices, such as from viruses or other contaminating or destructive elements (Viruses). You will take precautions to protect your Devices from Viruses and backup your data on your Devices.
- We and our directors, officers and employees, are not responsible for and will not be liable to you or anyone else for damages of any kind arising from the use of our Website, accessing linked websites or documents of other people, email, text messages, comments, blogs, posts, other electronic messages or documents attached to such items (Communications) sent by you to us, Communications sent by us to you or Communications that are placed on the Website by another person. This applies even if we were negligent.
- You will not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Communications between you and us through our Website, the World Wide Web or cellular signals are unsecure, non-confidential and subject to possible interception, loss or alteration.
- Your Communications are provided to us without restriction and become our sole property. We may use, reproduce, disclose and distribute your Communications to others. We can also use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in your Communications for any purpose, such as developing, manufacturing and marketing products or services.
Trademarks and Copyright
- Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs, or other content on the Website are trademarks or trade names owned by us. You may not use any of them without our prior written consent.
- You may share pages of our Website through hyperlinks or World Wide Web addresses, but you may not copy, reproduce, republish, post, upload, transmit, distribute or otherwise use the Content, except for personal, non-commercial use provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact.
- We do not control and are not responsible for other people’s websites or content that we hyperlink to from our Website. These hyperlinks are provided to you as a convenience, but we do not endorse, investigate or verify the websites or content. You must agree with that person’s rules regarding use of their website and content.
- None of the information or materials contained in the Investor Relations section of our Website is an offering of our securities in any jurisdiction.
- Information disclosed under the corporate and securities laws of those Canadian jurisdictions applicable to us is not intended to be in any way qualified, amended, modified or supplemented by the information otherwise available in, through or on this Website.
- We are not providing you with any financial or investment guidance on our Website.
- Our Content may be superseded by subsequent disclosures. We are not responsible for, or liable in respect of, the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information on this Website, and we make no commitment, and disclaim any duty, to update any of the Content.
- Our public disclosure required by Canadian law is available in the Investor Relations section of our Website or on the SEDAR website at sedar.com.
Forward Looking Statements
- Our Website contains statements that may constitute forward-looking information or forward-looking statements (collectively, forward-looking information) within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation. This forward-looking information includes statements regarding business strategy, plans and other expectations, beliefs, goals, objectives, information and possible future events. Specific forward-looking information contained on our Website may include statements regarding our annual growth capital spending program, demand for and results of our services and growth strategy, including expected financial and operating results. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking information. Forward-looking information is based on current expectations, estimates and assumptions that involve a number of risks, which could cause actual results to vary and in some instances differ materially from those that we Factors that could cause results to vary materially from those indicated in the forward-looking information include impact of general economic conditions, industry conditions, fluctuation of commodity prices, the Company’s ability to attract new customers, failure of counterparties to perform on contracts, industry competition, availability of qualified personnel and management, and timely and cost effective access to sufficient capital from internal and external sources, political conditions, dependence on suppliers and stock market volatility. In addition, we regularly assesses the allocation of growth capital expenditures and, as such, the aggregate dollar amount to be expended and the amounts allocated to each growth area and business unit may be changed or reallocated as we determine. You should be aware that the forward-looking information is also affected by the risk factors described in our Annual Information Form and those set forth from time to time in our public disclosure filings with Canadian securities regulatory authorities, which are available on our Website in the Investor Relations section or on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com.